Are you deciding whether to rent or buy? We have heavy equipment and machinery available for weekly, monthly, or long-term rental, including asphalt rollers and pavers, skid steers, mini-excavators, and more! You can decide to go with rent-to-rent (short term) or rent-to-own (longer term) options. With the rent-to-own option, Faris applies a generous portion of your equipment rental payments to the purchase price. This may even serve as a down payment when you finance the purchase.
- A graduated portion of the rental payments is applied toward the purchase price.
- 8% simple interest is charged on the declining balance.
- The equipment must be rented continuously for rental fees to be applied to the purchase price.
- Rental payments must be current.
- The Rent-to-Purchase Program must be completed within 18 months. (For longer terms, lease-to-own programs are available.)
- Faris Machinery reserves the right to rescind the Rent-to-Purchase agreement if conditions are not met.
Renter is responsible for the following:
- Proof of insurance prior to rental to expedite processing (download instructions here)
- Lubrication of required areas or components
- Filter and fluid changes at required intervals
If Renter returns the machine without completing the purchase, Renter is responsible for:
- Return of the machine with full fuel, in good condition and reasonably clean. (A minimum charge of $100 will be assessed if the machine is returned dirty.)
- Damage to the rented machine.
- Replacement of teeth or cutting edges as needed.
- Tire damage or excessive tire/tread wear.